Security Technology Analyst (f/m/d)
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Independent conception, implementation and documentation of product tests in the company’s own test environment
- Market scouting for available solutions / providers
- Independently conducting vendor interviews
- Regular presentation of results on product and technology trends as well as test results in customer workshops and web casts
- Continuous adaptation and improvement of test procedures and laboratory equipment
What we’re looking for*
- Basic knowledge of the IT security market, products and their mechanisms of action
- Strong understanding of Windows and Linux systems as well as IT networks
- Desirable: practical experience with IT systems and processes in a corporate environment
- Independent and quality-conscious way of working
- Quick comprehension and willingness to familiarise oneself with new topics on a regular basis
- Language skills: German: C1 level / English: B2 level
- Relevant certifications, e.g. from ISACA, ISC2, ISO, GIAC, CSA are an advantage
*Courage to leave a gap: You don’t meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.
Best Place to Work
Close team atmosphere
Culture of trust
Openness and transparency
Modern Work Environment
Trust-based flex time
Ergonomic office equipment
Fruit and vegetables
Diverse selection of drinks
Daily food allowance
Subsidy Urban Sports Club
Language courses with Babbel
voiio - Employee Wellbeing Plattform
30 days of vacation
Closed on 24th and 31st December
Continuing education and conferences
Holiday-subsidy voluntary service
Subsidy "Deutschlandticket Job"
Shopping discount via Corporate Benefits