Network Engineer (f/m/d)
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Operation and further development of our cross-site network, the connections to the Internet (BGP) and the SDN for OpenStack as well as the physical infrastructure on site in the Berlin area
- Operation and further development of the IDS components at our customers as well as communication with the responsible persons on the customer side
- Responsibility for availability, scalability and security of our network infrastructure
- Creating and verifying sustainable documentation and checking that it is up to date at regular intervals
- Further development of own area of responsibility
- Co-responsibility for the development of our ITSM management system (e.g. incident management, problem management)
- Participation in the on-call duty in our team and occasional assignments in the data centre in Berlin
What we’re looking for*
- A completed apprenticeship in the IT sector or a completed university degree in computer science or comparable experience/acquired qualifications
- Fundamental knowledge and troubleshooting skills, especially in the context of OSI layers 1 to 4 as well as the protocols Ethernet, IP, IPsec, ICMP, TCP, UDP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, SSL, TLS
- Knowledge of Debian GNU/Linux, cloud infrastructure (OpenStack, Proxmox)
- Solid understanding of various scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Interest in infrastructure automation (with GitLab, Ansible)
- Solid knowledge of German and English
*Courage to leave a gap: You don’t meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.
Best Place to Work
Close team atmosphere
Culture of trust
Openness and transparency
Modern Work Environment
Trust-based flex time
Ergonomic office equipment
Fruit and vegetables
Diverse selection of drinks
Daily food allowance
Subsidy Urban Sports Club
Language courses with Babbel
voiio - Employee Wellbeing Plattform
30 days of vacation
Closed on 24th and 31st December
Continuing education and conferences
Holiday-subsidy voluntary service
Subsidy "Deutschlandticket Job"
Shopping discount via Corporate Benefits