IT Specialist (f/m/d) – for Application Development
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Responsibility for technology leadership and delivery of business process development solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Manage the day-to-day support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instances.
- Carry out long-term improvement activities
- Collaborate with various internal departments including sales, marketing, product development and external implementation partners
- Design and implementation of Salesforce CRM solutions
- Interface and back-end programming
- Application architecture development
- Driving Customer Relationship Management
What we’re looking for*
- A degree or successfully completed training in the field of computer science / business informatics.
- Several years of relevant experience with Salesforce, advanced understanding of the Salesforce product range
- Confident with frameworks Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Component
- Very good problem solving skills
- Confident knowledge of German and English
*Courage to leave a gap: You don’t meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.
Best Place to Work
Close team atmosphere
Culture of trust
Openness and transparency
Modern Work Environment
Trust-based flex time
Ergonomic office equipment
Fruit and vegetables
Diverse selection of drinks
Daily food allowance
Subsidy Urban Sports Club
Language courses with Babbel
voiio - Employee Wellbeing Plattform
30 days of vacation
Closed on 24th and 31st December
Continuing education and conferences
Holiday-subsidy voluntary service
Subsidy "Deutschlandticket Job"
Shopping discount via Corporate Benefits