Crisis Management Consultant (f/m/d)
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Planning, design and implementation of realistic crisis team exercises to test responses to cyber crises
- Advising clients in the area of (cyber) crisis management and conducting and organizing training courses and workshops to improve crisis competence
- Working strategically with clients to continuously improve crisis management processes and strategies
- Communication at eye level with various stakeholders of the client, including members of the management and the crisis team
What we’re looking for*
- Sound knowledge of cyber security and crisis management and understanding of current threat scenarios
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Basic understanding of processes, tasks and tools in incident response cases
- Good analytical skills in relation to a customer’s value chains, threats and risks
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
*Courage to leave a gap: You don’t meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.
Best Place to Work
Close team atmosphere
Culture of trust
Openness and transparency
Modern Work Environment
Trust-based flex time
Ergonomic office equipment
Fruit and vegetables
Diverse selection of drinks
Daily food allowance
Subsidy Urban Sports Club
Language courses with Babbel
voiio - Employee Wellbeing Plattform
30 days of vacation
Closed on 24th and 31st December
Continuing education and conferences
Holiday-subsidy voluntary service
Subsidy "Deutschlandticket Job"
Shopping discount via Corporate Benefits