Project Manager (f/m/d)
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- End-to-end (planning, execution, completion) responsibility for the overall coordination and management of multiple cyber security projects/programs
- Management of internal and external resources (personnel, budgets and schedules)
- Stakeholder management at various levels, including steering and monitoring committees
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress and ensuring compliance with quality standards
- Support in the conception of projects for customers, including preparation of the offer and service description
What we’re looking for*
- Many years of experience in managing complex projects and programs in the field of cyber security
- Proven competence in dealing with project management methods (agile, waterfall, …) and tools
- Desirable: certifications PRINCE2, PMBOK, …
- Solid understanding of cyber security and information technology
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Solution-oriented approach, proactive problem management, independent way of working
- Track record (projects > 1Mio €, in-time, in-budget, in-quality)
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
*Courage to leave a gap: You don’t meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.
Best Place to Work
Close team atmosphere
Culture of trust
Openness and transparency
Modern Work Environment
Trust-based flex time
Ergonomic office equipment
Fruit and vegetables
Diverse selection of drinks
Daily food allowance
Subsidy Urban Sports Club
Language courses with Babbel
voiio - Employee Wellbeing Plattform
30 days of vacation
Closed on 24th and 31st December
Continuing education and conferences
Holiday-subsidy voluntary service
Subsidy "Deutschlandticket Job"
Shopping discount via Corporate Benefits