Incident Response Consultant (f/m/d)
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Conducting digital forensic investigations and supporting actions in compliance with applicable laws and client policies as part of incident response projects.
- Solving ad hoc programming challenges with pragmatic approaches
- Lead technical projects and initiatives with various stakeholders to derive necessary actions, assess risks and constraints.
- Resolve problems and support cross-organisational efforts
- Make recommendations to overcome future technical obstacles
- Help clients understand complicated technical circumstances
- Document investigation steps and retention, e.g. processes and procedures (collection, processing and analysis)
What we’re looking for*
- Completed relevant technical education with at least 5 years of experience in SOC or Incident Response (DFIR) field.
- Experience with:
- Windows and Linux forensics
- File system and storage forensics
- THOR log analysis
- Current IR tools, e.g. ELK, Plaso, Timesketch, GRR, THOR
- Linux (CLI) and scripting
- Experience with Advanced Persistent Threats and their TTPs (especially Lateral Movement)
- Support for ransomware victims
- Remediation consulting, planning & implementation
- Willingness to travel
- German language skills at B2 level and English language skills at C1 level
*Courage to leave a gap: You don’t meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.
Best Place to Work
Close team atmosphere
Culture of trust
Openness and transparency
Modern Work Environment
Trust-based flex time
Ergonomic office equipment
Fruit and vegetables
Diverse selection of drinks
Daily food allowance
Subsidy Urban Sports Club
Language courses with Babbel
voiio - Employee Wellbeing Plattform
30 days of vacation
Closed on 24th and 31st December
Continuing education and conferences
Holiday-subsidy voluntary service
Subsidy "Deutschlandticket Job"
Shopping discount via Corporate Benefits