We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Analysis and evaluation of network and endpoint alarms from our customers to detect IT security incidents
- Development and tuning of rules for automated responses to alerts
- Analysis, evaluation and reporting of identity and information leaks
- Coordinating appropriate (immediate) measures in case of cyber security incidents
What we’re looking for*
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, IT security or comparable experience
- Career changers with a basic understanding and passion for IT security topics and networks are also welcome
- Initial professional experience in the areas of IT security (CERT, SOC), specific security solutions and in the network environment
- Confident knowledge of German and English
*Courage to leave a gap: You don't meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.
Best Place to Work
Close team atmosphere
Culture of trust
Openness and transparency
Modern Work Environment
Trust-based flex time
Ergonomic office equipment
Fruit and vegetables
Diverse selection of drinks
Urban Sports Club membership
Language courses with Babbel
30 days of vacation
Closed on 24 December and 31 December
Continuing education and conferences
Berlin public transport ticket fares