Sales, Marketing & Community Management
Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Technical leadership of the marketing team
- Development and implementation of a marketing strategy/marketing campaigns for our products/services
- Support in the development and expansion of online marketing tools in the B2B area (homepage, social media, newsletter, etc.)
- Implementation, control and optimisation of cross-media campaigns for different target groups in cooperation with agencies
- Supporting the continuous optimisation of our CRM to successfully generate leads and increase conversion rates (use of online marketing, email marketing, etc.)
- Conception and implementation of a marketing automation strategy in close cooperation with the sales team
What we’re looking for*
- Several years of professional experience in marketing & communications campaigns with the involvement of external agencies
- Initial management experience or the desire to act as a technical team lead
- High degree of creativity, communication skills and assertiveness
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully multitask and a high awareness of meeting targets and campaign deadlines
- Customer orientation with the ability to convince and engage colleagues and build effective relationships
- Understanding and interest in the IT industry and our B2B target groups
*Courage to leave a gap: You don’t meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.
Best Place to Work
Close team atmosphere
Culture of trust
Openness and transparency
Modern Work Environment
Trust-based flex time
Ergonomic office equipment
Fruit and vegetables
Diverse selection of drinks
Daily food allowance
Subsidy Urban Sports Club
Language courses with Babbel
voiio - Employee Wellbeing Plattform
30 days of vacation
Closed on 24th and 31st December
Continuing education and conferences
Holiday-subsidy voluntary service
Subsidy "Deutschlandticket Job"
Shopping discount via Corporate Benefits