To start as soon as possible, full-time in Berlin
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Conduct digital forensic investigations and support operations in compliance with applicable laws and client policies as part of incident response projects
- Resolve ad hoc programming issues using pragmatic approaches
- Lead technical projects and initiatives, with various stakeholders, to derive necessary actions, assess risks and constraints
- Resolve issues and support cross-organizational efforts
- Make recommendations to overcome future technical obstacles
- Help customers understand complicated, technical circumstances
- Document investigation steps and retention, e.g., processes and procedures (collection, processing, and analysis)
What we’re looking for
- Completed relevant technical training with at least 5 years of SOC or Incident Response (DFIR) experience.
- Experience with:
- Windows and Linux forensics
- File system and storage forensics
- THOR log analysis
- Current IR tools, e.g. ELK, Plaso, Timesketch, GRR, THOR
- Linux (CLI) and scripting
- Experience with Advanced Persistent Threats and their TTPs (especially lateral movement).
- Support of Ransomware victims
- Remediation consulting, planning & execution
- Willingness to travel
- German language skills on B2 level and English language skills on C1 level