We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Support for the constant improvement of our requirements
- Improvement and extension of our services
- Improving our own fully automated CI/CD pipeline and adding new features to it
- Interest in staying up to date in the field of security engineering and incorporating the knowledge into the daily workflow
- Working closely with peers on design, development, and documentation
- Managing our open-sources code base
- Developing the best code
What we’re looking for*
- Sound proficiency in Go or Python
- Experience in a professional software development environment
- Enjoy working in a team
- English skills on C1 level
*Courage to leave a gap: You don't meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.