To start as soon as possible, full-time in Berlin
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Strategic and operational takeover of consulting and assessment projects from planning to implementation
- Independent preparation of complex offers in an environment requiring explanation
- Independent preparation and execution of presentations and workshops at customer sites
What we’re looking for
- Degree in (security) risk or crisis management or one of the STEM subjects.
- Several years of professional experience, ideally with a focus on information security
- Structured and solution-oriented approach to work as well as strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Quick perception and willingness for personal development
- Strong service and customer orientation
- Relevant certifications, e.g. from ISACA, ISC2, ISO
- German language skills at B2 level and English language skills at C1 level