Sales, Marketing & Community Management
for our Sales- & Community Tooling.
To start as soon as possible, full-time in Berlin
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Co-creation of the product vision and support in market & product analyses
- Translating “business” into “tech” (creating epics and user stories) and directing the implementation
- Integrating the community products into our customer portal
- Support product planning, roadmap, derived prioritization and backlog maintenance in close coordination with community management and other departments
- Main point of contact for our CRM, our website and our marketing automation
- Approval of developed features before going into production
What we’re looking for
- First relevant work experience with completed, related university degree or training
- IT affinity or prior experience in software development
- Practical knowledge of SCRUM, Kanban, Design Thinking, etc.
- Hands-on mentality and problem-solving skills
- Quality conscious and accurate way of working
- Enjoy cooperative work
- First work experience in CRM systems welcome
- First work experiences as a product owner preferable
- German and English language skills at C1 level