Junior SOC Analyst (f/m/d)
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of nationality, religion/worldview, ethnicity and social origin, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
Does that get you up in the morning?
- Analysis and assessment of network- and endpoint-based alerts in our customers’ infrastructures
- Assessment and investigation of information leaks
- Application of OSINT to connect the dots and draw a bigger picture of a situation
- Preparation of comprehensive situational analysis reports for our customers, alongside with suitable recommendation for their response personnel
- Process and service orientation
- Highly collaborative work in a diverse and supporting team
- Opportunity for swift shifting between different tasks, acquisition of respective skills and personal growth
What we’re looking for*
- Curiosity and an investigative mindset
- General understanding of IP networking and basic experience with network analysis
- Basic understanding of nowadays cyber threats and typical techniques used by adversaries
- Basic experience with OSINT and its application to investigations
- Willingness to perform repetitive work, providing a constant outcome quality
- High degree of customer / service orientation
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Practical experience in the cyber security domain, especially within the security incident management area would be a plus
- Experience with / basic knowledge of Splunk would be a plus
*Courage to leave a gap: You don’t meet our requirements completely? We are still looking forward to your application!
We would like to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and are therefore particularly happy to receive applications from women. BIPOCs and people from the LGBTQIA+ community as well as people with a migration background are also strongly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled people will be given preferential consideration in the context of equal suitability.
Best Place to Work
Close team atmosphere
Culture of trust
Openness and transparency
Modern Work Environment
Trust-based flex time
Ergonomic office equipment
Fruit and vegetables
Diverse selection of drinks
Daily food allowance
Subsidy Urban Sports Club
Language courses with Babbel
voiio - Employee Wellbeing Plattform
30 days of vacation
Closed on 24th and 31st December
Continuing education and conferences
Holiday-subsidy voluntary service
Subsidy "Deutschlandticket Job"
Shopping discount via Corporate Benefits